I’ve a 10 minute slot on LBC Radio’s sex & relationships show 8pm Sat 16th Sept 2017 chatting with the show’s host Lucy Beresford. I’ve been primed with interesting questions to answer on D/s relationships. Google ranks me as the person to go to – more so it’s you lot who are the de facto experts. Master Dalton wants your help BDSM community. Here are the questions. Please LEAVE A REPLY at the bottom of this page with your personal thoughts on any 1 or more of them. If you want a credit please leave a name. Thank you.
- How do you go about discovering if you like being dominant or submissive?
- Will it always be apparent which role you’re more inclined to play to do people change according to their sexual partner?
- Traditional narratives would have us believe that women are generally submissive and men dominant – is that the case in your experience / how comfortable do people feel with switching those norms’?
- How important is communication in these relationships?
- Is it more about the items you bring to the bedroom – the whips, the latex, the handcuffs – or more about psychological control?
- What is it about being dominant that turns people on?
- Are there varying degrees of this kind of relationship? Give us an idea of what those who want to introduce a little bit of this to their sex lives can do, and at the other end what the most enthusiastic of doms / subs might do…
- Do people naturally play the same role in the bedroom (dom / sub) as in everyday life, or is it in fact a pleasure to play the other in bed?